Jakob Veith – Superintendent
The Kaleva Norman Dickson School District is committed to providing quality education in beautiful, safe, clean schools. The focus of this commitment is on student achievement with a caring faculty that gives individual attention to all students.
Parents and the community are invited to continue their support to the students of the Kaleva Norman Dickson School District. We have already proved that by working together our district moves forward making good things happen.
Our School Board conducts seven types of meetings:
- Regular Monthly Board Meetings
- Budget hearings at the beginning, near the middle, and at the end of each school year.
- Special Meetings, scheduled in the event of special or emergency circumstances.
- Board workshops, where no official board action is scheduled or conducted. Rather this is a time for board members to work together on issues, plan for the future, and find a common voice that they can share.
- Sub-Committee meetings of three board members meet to discuss vital issues and later report back to the entire School Board. No action is taken at these meetings.
- Closed sessions are usually a sub-set of a regular meeting. these meetings are not open to the public as they often deal with private information regarding a particular student or staff member.
- Cooperative meetings are held quarterly with two members from each of our member districts. This board discusses cooperative programs and votes to make recommendations to each Board of Education.
A special meeting to discuss teacher housing will be held on Monday, March 20, 2023, 6:00 PM in the Media Center.
Board Meeting Dates
|August 10, 2022||07:00 PM||Cafetorium||Minutes|
|September 15, 2022||07:00 PM||Media Center||Minutes|
|October 10, 2022||07:00 PM||Media Center||Minutes|
|November 07, 2022||07:00 PM||Media Center||Minutes|
|December 12, 2022||07:00 PM||Media Center||Minutes|
|January 9, 2023||07:00 PM||Media Center||Minutes|
|February 13, 2023||07:00 PM||Media Center|
|March 13, 2023||07:00 PM||Media Center|
|April 10, 2023||07:00 PM||Media Center|
|May 8, 2023||07:00 PM||Media Center|
|June 12, 2023||07:00 PM||Media Center|
|July 17, 2023||07:00 PM||Media Center|
|August 14, 2023||07:00 PM||Media Center|
|September 11, 2023||07:00 PM||Media Center|
|October 9, 2023||07:00 PM||Media Center|
|November 6, 2023||07:00 PM||Media Center|
|December 11, 2023||07:00 PM||Media Center|
|January 9, 2024||07:00 PM||Media Center|