Your 7th-12th grade student is invited to join me on a once-in-a-lifetime
international travel experience with their peers to Berlin, Prague, Krakow,
and Budapest in Summer 2023!
There is incredible growth that comes with seeing the world, exploring new
places and experiencing new cultures – and I’m excited to bring that
opportunity to your family and our community.
This trip will fill up fast, so please join my informational meeting to
- How this opportunity will benefit your child
- Why now is the right time to start planning
- How your investment will be protected
- What we’ll see and experience on our trip
- How your child can earn academic credit
- How we’re keeping this safe and affordable
Our meeting will be held on Monday Oct. 18 at 6:30 PM in the Art Room –
there are limited spots available so don’t miss your opportunity to reserve
your seat. One parent must be in attendance.
So that I can alert you of any changes to this meeting, please register
using this link: https://bit.ly/3ElCaHo
Can’t make the meeting but want more information? Register and select “No
but send info.”
Can’t wait to see you there!